Friday, February 15, 2008

Alicia's Friday Five

Hey friends, I said before I'll most likely do a bit of babbling between advice topics, and I'm always true to my word. My first aquaintance in the SL blogging world, Alicia Chenaux of Ch'know? gave out a "Friday Five" questionare to her fellow bloggers. Since we're a bit slow in starting, I thought I'd give it a go.

Alicia asks....
1. If you could do one thing in SL, what would you do?

Anything? Exist without lag. LOL....actually, I would probably want to organize LiveEarth in SL or something like that. ^___^

2. If you could be anyone else in SL for a day, who would it be and why?

Hmmmm...I would want to be Triangle Cauldron of GHOST! because as far as I'm concerned, she's one of SL's most brilliant designers of the moment, and she's awesomely friendly and sweet to boot. Or Sasy Scarborough. Someone told me the idea for Another Fundraiser was initially presented by her, so I have a lot of respect for Sasy.

3. If you could change one thing in SL, what would it be?

Eliminate those smoochy-lips poofers once and for all!! *grins* Actually, I would take down a few of the sex sims (not that I'm against them, but do we really need that many?) and dedicate them to something useful.

4. If you could hop on a naughty poseball with one person of the same sex, who would it be?

Flame Trudeau!! She's awesome.

5. If you could hop on a naughty poseball with one person of the opposite sex, who would it be?

hmm hmmm hmm.....*smiles secretively*


No comments: