Monday, February 18, 2008

Alicia's Sunday Seven

Some days I think I pay more attention to Alicia's blog than I do to my own. Today she's coughed up another questionare.

1. Do you remember the first person who helped you in SL, and are you still in contact with that person?

I do indeed; it was Daedalus Lemuria, the owner of Cafe Casablanca. I stumbled into his jazz lounge about three days into my Second Life. Do I keep in contact? Kiiiiiind of. I haven't been by the cafe in a while, but I ought to.

2. Do you stick around in SL for business, or for the people?

Definitely the people!! I don't even have a business in SL.

3. Who is the most positive influence in your SL?

Creamy Cooljoke!! I'd still be a Harajuku Female if not for Free*style (kidding). Basically anyone I see enjoying their Second Life to the fullest.

4. Is there someone who makes you roll your eyes and groan when they IM you or if you run into them somewhere?

Yes, but a curteous, mannerly person does not name names.

5. Is there someone in your SL that makes you smile whenever you notice their name on your friends list, even if they're not online?

Only when I'm in love. *smiles* Oh, and my friend Leo. Just knowing that I know him is enough to make me smile.

6. Do you let people map you? Do others let you map them?

I've no problem letting people map me...the problem is I rarely remember to.

7. If we found out tomorrow that SL was closing, do you think you'd still remain in contact with your friends?

A few of them, definitely.

No comments: