Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Dark and Sexy :)

I finally got my outfit for a goth club put together. You can probably tell I don't dress like this much, since the best skin I have for it is a sweet-faced Curio! Oh well, no point in buying a skin I'll rarely wear, especially since I have expensive tastes in them! I thought about getting one from the Deviant Kitties sale but I didn't like how they looked on me, so dollfaced gothgirl it is. :)

Besides the skin, the rest of the outfit came together fairly easy. I managed to catch the very end of the Nomine sale and found this sexy Corvus dress for only L$100! It was pretty plain though, so I paired it with the corset from the Cocktails and Cigarettes dress from Sn@tch, which is very nice and very sexy itself! I almost just wore it but I like this combination. :)

I had trouble finding shoes to go with it. I love boots, but they tend to be more than I'm willing to spend! It was really hard not running out and grabbing some of the gorgeous boots that just came out in the past week or so, too. I was just going to wear some black heels, but then Fri.day put out their Journey boots in Eggplant for Fifty Linden Fridays and they went perfectly. Top it off with the Subscribo gift from Lamb, the Glow Deux hair in Ink, and voila!!

Booties!, originally uploaded by Andria Meredith.
Dress: Corvus Dress by Nomine, L$100 (during sale only)
Corset: Cocktails and Cigarettes by Sn@tch, L$275
Boots: Journey boots in Eggplant by Fri.day, L$50 (50L Fridays item)
Total: L$425
Remaining: L$782

This week I need to find a cute Easter outfit!

No comments: