Monday, April 5, 2010

Happy Easter!


Easterdress, originally uploaded by Andria Meredith.

I hope everyone had a wonderful Easter yesterday! :)

My family has never been the church-going sort and I don't consider myself religious, so Easter has always just been about family (and chocolate) for me. Still, I always loved dressing up for Easter even when we weren't going anywhere! It was an excuse to wear the brightest, prettiest, spring-iest dress I had. This dress is completely something I would have worn to Easter dinner at my aunt's as a child. :)


Easterdress2, originally uploaded by Andria Meredith.



Dress: Knit Dress (Peach) from MNK*Shop [L$190]
Shoes: Tuli Pumps (blush) from Shiny Things [L$300]
Skin: Pearl-07 (Milky) from LAQ
Hair: Akira (Sand) from Truth

Total: L$490

Remaining: L$592

Next week, just to break up my fatal attraction to flouncy skirts and pretty dresses, I'll be putting together an outfit for going Airsofting.

No comments: