Sunday, February 14, 2010

Oh god, not her again...

So did you hear who's back in Second Life™?

... ... ...

What do you mean no? =\

Hahaha. So, almost two years ago I left SL and haven't been back since. There's no big story behind it... I wasn't in a coma, nor was I taking care of a sickly relative, nor hiking in the Appalachian mountains... I could make excuses about college taking up my time (as it eventually would have) but, to put it simply and honestly, I was just twenty and flighty and I moved on. While I'm being honest... I never really felt my place in SL. I wasn't a builder or a designer, I didn't have any grand fantasy to fulfill, and I wasn't especially interested in the pixelsex. To me SL was a brief but amusing social observation.

I did however, meet some amazing friends back then who I was sorry to leave. So if any of you guys happen to read this (and remember who I am!) I do miss you guys!!

Recently, I've gotten the bug again... not sure when it bit me but I found my self thinking about getting back into SL. Then yesterday I went ahead and downloaded it again. So here I am, giving it another shot. Who knows, maybe this one will be productive!

I haven't decided if I'm tracking down those old friends or not... they may not be as I remember them... which isn't necessarily a bad thing, but perhaps I should let them get on with their lives and start anew on my own. I really would like to see them though... saying hi wouldn't hurt. I dunno.

I'm off to go throw around some lindens and get this poor girl caught up with the times. Happy Valentines Day!!

No comments: