Monday, March 15, 2010

Gardening!!

I finally got my gardening outfit together!! I had a little trouble with this, mostly because I wasn't quite sure where I wanted to go with it. When I garden I usually wear an old tee shirt and grubby jeans. It isn't a very cute look, really. I was torn between trying to make something cute and flowery, and something I would actually wear to garden. Then I found this adorable Karen Blouse at Lark and realized I could do both.


Garden, originally uploaded by Andria Meredith.



This is such a cute, spring-y look! I love this shirt because it's so cute but looks like it can take some wear and tear. And it'll hide dirt well. :)I paired with with the Genesis 10 capri's from Decoy (my favorite stop for jeans!) and Aphrodite Creations' Cheeries in RSH Flowers. (These were an old hunt gift I already had.)

IMHO, this is the perfect look for working (or not) in the garden. :)


Garden_1, originally uploaded by Andria Meredith.

I never did find a good pair of gardening gloves. At least there's no thistles in SL gardens!!

In these pictures:
Karen Blouse by Lark
Genesis 10 Capris by Decoy
Cheeries by Aphrodite Creations
Hair: Green II by Maitreya
Total: L$250
Remaining: L$1132

No comments: