Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Birdbrained

Lesson number four: Today I learned there's a nest of crows in my rafters.

I'm not sure if this is a common thing in all the Linden Home regions. I'm in the Tahoe theme, which is supposed to be kind of wilderness-y. I get that. But I think the Lindens could tone it down a notch with the "nature sounds."

One moment it will be quiet... and then a cacophony of at least 8 birds start squawking loudly all at once. I didn't notice it too much before, but as I was sitting at home idly throwing some prims around and the constant din was slowly growing on my nerves.

I know, I know, I could just turn my sound down or off. But I like some nature sounds and just think it could be a very pleasant thing if the birds sounded more... well, pleasant. Like a treeful of finches, as opposed to a gang of magpies torturing a starling.

Anyway, that's just what I think. :)

No comments: