Sunday, February 21, 2010

So much to learn...

I've learned another lesson in Second Life today... I am no longer smarter than my eye lashes.

I used to be really good with prim lashes!! But after a long conversation about them, the Fashion Emergency group (I missed those guys!) told me I HAD to try Lelutka's Diva lashes. They sound like a great idea... individual lash prims that you can customize to any eye, and more importantly to me... they don't float on top of your hair at the wrong angle! So I hopped over and picked up the lashes, and was all set to go.

Two hours later I looked like I had caterpillars on my eyes and had probably lost a few of the prims inside my skull. I tossed those and started with a new copy, and eventually managed to make them form the shape of an eye. Kind of. I still think they look like they're going in every direction and I haven't managed to get them spaced quite well enough. But I'll keep working on them and see if I can't get them right.

Meanwhile, I'm wondering if it wouldn't have been easier to just get the girl a barette and pull her hair out of her face.

No comments: