Friday, February 26, 2010

SL is for shopping!!

So I thought about my little self-imposed budget... and decided it was too easy. Between the generous gifts and the current trend for "day sales" (like the Fifty Linden Fridays and it's spinoffs) you can look pretty glam for next to nothing. Which is a great thing in my book!! But... it's still not much of a challenge, and not much worth writing about! So I decided, while I'm doing this little budget, I'll also be on the hunt for some closet staples and signature pieces for my wardrobe. Each week I'll give myself something to find (or readers can send me after things!) and try to stay within a budget in the process. The point isn't to hunt down freebies and sales, although those aren't out of the question either. Just to get some nice items I really like without breaking the bank. :)

This week... well, next week, starting Sunday... my goal is to find a flouncy spring skirt. With my current funds I can give myself L$150 a week. Let's see what we find!

2 comments:

RedIce Cioc said...

Go for it!

Alicia Chenaux said...

OMG Andria, when did you start blogging again??? You have to TELL me these things! :)